Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sales!

I had a few sales last week, and it was SO exciting! I guess that's how Etsy works--nothing for a few weeks, then a few sales all at once. Then nothing again.

Working out it going well, and after only 12 days, I can already see a difference! My legs are getting more defined and there's a little more room in my jeans. It's so cool. Apparently there was a study released recently that said it's harder for women to lose weight than men through exercise. How many of you out there have experienced that? I sure have! The only thing that's giving me an extra boost in the weight-loss department right now is probably the Weight Watchers frozen dinners I've been eating.

Well, I'd better get back to watching the whipper snapper. Work has been dead the last few weeks, but I might work three days this week, and it's so exciting. Even more exciting than an Etsy sale!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your sales! It does seem Etsy works that way, nothing for awhile, and then "bam" sales in a row!

    ReplyDelete