Sunday, August 23, 2009

FREE SHIPPING!

After a four-year hiatus, I've returned to the gym! Woo hoo! To celebrate, I decided to get rid of all shipping costs on items in my etsy shop. That's FREE SHIPPING, folks!

FOUR YEARS. Can you believe it? When I got pregnant with my youngest, I stopped going and never lost the poundage. Trust me, it's a lot harder when you're over 30 to lose baby weight. Especially when you're not really trying. I tried Weight Watchers, and lost seven pounds in three weeks, but the meetings are SO expensive to attend. It doesn't work for me without the meetings, so yours truly is now a brand-new member of Planet Fitness, which is less than half the monthly cost that Weight Watchers was. It was pretty awful the first day (i.e., today). The treadmill darned near killed me!

Now it's time to get ready for karaoke. 8) One of my favorite pasttimes (besides blogging and crocheting, that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment